Monday, July 12, 2010

Reading the night away

My sleep patterns are wonky. I need to buckle down, take the Valerian root, drink the sleepy tea, get back in a routine. I'm running on three to five hours of sleep a night and doing okay with it. For now. I read constantly. Book after book after book. Out of these books come words and impressions and images I want to save. So many things remind me of Charlotte now. I am rereading a lot of books. Going back to the ones that have brought me comfort before. I write down quote after quote and I have finally decided to put them all in one place.

It's creeping up on 1 am so I am going to put down the books, shut down the laptop, creep into the bedroom where my husband and the dog sleep peacefully, and try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved