Sunday, December 19, 2010

12.19.10

My concept of family, friends, love has grown tenfold this year.  My heart is confused.  It's breaking, crumbling even, as Christmas comes, but it's bursting with love too.  Joy is scarce, but if I look hard enough I can see it. If I could I would tell you I love you, but you're across the states, the ocean, the city.  Even if you were standing in my backyard I'm too shy to say it.  I can write though, and I want you to know you're the reason I can breathe without her.

  

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and haunting sentiment Angela.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again you have amazed me by your breath taking ability to write such a graceful masterpiece full of warmth, and might I add, you are able to do it in such a short phrase. Peace to you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same to you momma. Love you and Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the same to you, Angela.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so true. I have those feelings all the time. My heart is bursting with love for my living daughter and all those who have graciously supported me the last 3 months, but it is also breaking for my baby girl that I wanted to desperately to join our family here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so true. I have those feelings all the time. My heart is bursting with love for my living daughter and all those who have graciously supported me the last 3 months, but it is also breaking for my baby girl that I wanted to desperately to join our family here.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved