Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas and many thanks to everyone who wades through the words I leave here.

For those who are missing a piece of their heart this season: I hope you feel peace, joy, love and kindness.  I hope someone speaks the name you long to hear.  I hope someone places a carefully selected and beautifully wrapped gift in your hands that brings you joy.  I hope you feel the presence of your baby as you spend the holidays without him or her.  And if you feel like you can't go on, like this holiday may be too much to bear, remember that it will come, and it will go, and before you know it you will be on the other side.

Hug the ones you love.  I'll be back in a few days.    

    

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely post angela.

    i hope those things for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel some peace over Christmas as well, that you feel Charlotte near and that someone speaks her name. I will be thinking of her and of you.

    Sending you lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all the same things for you Angela. I hope the holiday passes peacefully. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the same for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,

    Such kind words and warm wishes, thank you.
    I hope too that this season brings you nothing but kindness, love and support from your trip away - as you said, it will come and go.

    I hope your thyroid is calming down and getting back into its rhythm now and I hope there is nothing out there to stress you further. Mine is getting there, things on the horizon are looking good - I wish it is so for you too.

    Much love and strength

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the same and sending love to you and Charlotte this holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela,
    Thinking of you always, but especially during this holiday time. Take care of yourself and be gentle with your heart. Hoping for many "happy" times for you...((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending it all right back to you mamma......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela,
    Thinking of you always, but especially during this holiday time. Take care of yourself and be gentle with your heart. Hoping for many "happy" times for you...((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved