Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello, gorgeous


I saw this beauty while at the park this morning.  My Aquafit friends and I do our best to walk every Wednesday morning since we are no longer swimming and I always arrive thirty minutes early to run the dog before leashing her.  This morning I was tired, my hip was bothering me, the sun was out, which I haven't seen for quite some time, I was feeling grumpy about the closing of Borders (we're down to one used bookstore in this town now) and then I looked up and there was this butterfly, hovering right in front of me.  I stared it at for quite a while, snapped a couple pictures with my phone, stared it at for a while longer while Isabel yipped and threw her ball at my feet.

It was a beautiful reminder of my sweet girl, a little wave from heaven before I set off for the hour long walk which nearly did me in (will I eventually have to admit that I can't do everything I wish because I am (almost) 32 (gasp!) weeks pregnant?).

I hope this brings a little bit of sunshine and love into your life.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely butterfly. :)

    Ps. I've said this before, and it's easy for me to say, but your pregnancy is passing QUICKLY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say "Hello Sissy" when I see one...they always come at good times, too. The other day, we were on the way to the park and Malachi had been really sassy and yelling at me in the back seat and then Sapphira ralphed all over herself. A beautiful yellow swallowtail just like this one flew right in front of the windshield...I cried. Thank you Natalie and Charlotte for your little visits to soothe our hearts and spirits. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 32 weeks already! Funny how other peoples pregnancies go by so quickly. lovely butterfly. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved