Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little miracle

Back in March I posted briefly about Emily who lost her sweet Aidan at 23 weeks gestation last year.  In March, when she was 17 weeks pregnant with her rainbow, her water broke.  After 15 weeks of bed rest at home and in the hospital, and a whole lot of fear I can't even imagine, her baby girl Kaia was born healthy last Saturday.  She is small and currently in the NICU, but doing really well.  I think most who read here read there as well, but if not I wanted to post a quick update.  Kaia's birth gives me hope; what a sweet, strong fighter!

6 comments:

  1. When I ready her blog about Acorn arriving alive, it made my year. And the same will happen when the baby Bennett makes his appearance. The most deserving people, getting what they should have had all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is woderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! What a happy outcome. And I remember how much I needed to hear those things when I was pregnant with Eleanor. Good things can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following Emily for some time now and I was super excited too to hear such wonderful news! She always gave me hope that if she can do it, then we can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so happy for Emily. It might have been your blog I found her through.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is woderful.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved