Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bennett's First Cookie


We had a Christmas cookie party today.  It was quite crazy, but a lot of fun.  J made it happen, I just stood to the side and admired his skills (making cookie dough from scratch, rolling out dough, popping cookies in and out of the oven, cleaning the bathroom in between checking cookies, showing off his patio, sweeping up after our guests had left ...).

Here is Bennett cutting out his first Christmas cookie.  He was less than impressed, he wanted to chew on his fist and I made him take his hand out of his mouth.


I had to do some odd cropping here - I don't post pictures of people or their kids without permission.


I just found the following picture on the computer.  I would normally do just about anything to avoid sharing pictures of me wearing my glasses, but I love this picture.  It looks so posed, but I had no idea J was taking it.

It's the most wonderful time of year.

4 comments:

  1. its an amazing feeling DOING something with the babies isnt it? you will treasure this moment for ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. Such a different Christmas this year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, look at him all wrapped up with mama. I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved