Saturday, December 31, 2011

end


This year, this year ... so much happened.  I wish I had something profound to say.  I can barely string a sentence together so wise statements will have to wait.  I'm on my third cold since Bennett was born (seriously!), exhausted for many reasons, just home from a great trip to Seattle to see family.

2011 was stressful and wonderful and exciting.  It was full of love, joy and some sorrow - always sorrow as life continues without Charlotte.

And this blog grew and grew and grew this year.  I cannot believe so many have found comfort, peace, healing and understanding here.  I am grateful and blessed to have a place to write, share, set down the crazy grief.  When I began writing here I had no idea it would become a large part of my healing.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading.

It's been a wonderful year,




and I'm excited to see what 2012 brings.

And speaking of 2012, my new year's resolution: sail through 2012 without a baby in my belly.  I was pregnant for part of 2009, 2010, and 2011.

Happy new year, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year my dear. And I'm placing a private bet on what your life will look like a year from now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love seeing you and Bennett together.

    Much love, joy, peace and healing in 2012 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you look so much like friend Lacey it alwyays surprises me lol. We should have planned a meet up lol since you would have passed through my town to get up there. Aptly named Lacey as well lol.
    Why are you comments so different than regular blogger? lol

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved