Tuesday, February 21, 2012

oh, this cracked me up


I'm having a week of hating natural products.  Last night I told J, "I bought diaper cream at the store, like real stuff, not just some herbal mix.  I'm done with herbs, I want his diaper rash to go away!"  Add in antibiotics and I''m pretty far from where I like to be parenting wise.  Before too long I'll be serving Kraft Mac n' Cheese for dinner.  I don't know why J hates it so, it's the best processed food out there.  The fluorescent cheese, which may not actually be cheese, the strange consistency of the noodles, the bright orange end product ...

But then this afternoon I put black tea bags all over B's face in an attempt to control the irritation and itching.  It didn't work.  Natural remedies, I just can't quit you.

I'm sure many of you have seen these videos.  I'm really sorry there's a bad word in the title, please ignore it.





Laughed so hard I cried while watching these.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! The second one is the funniest I think.

    It's funny because it's true, but I have to say, I'm pretty sure I've never heard any one single person say ALL these things. I know a lot of people who would say a couple of these things . . . ya gotta find the crunch level that works for you. I don't believe it's all or nothing. :)

    Hope you make progress on the little man's rash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be more crunchy when it comes to body products. For Christmas I asked for organic, natural shampoo, conditioner and body wash. The body wash is good...but I really miss my herbal essence shampoo and conditioner. My hair just doesn't feel as clean without it. Every time I shower I look at my old products longingly...why do they have to have so many chemicals in them? I have switched over to completely organic for Kaia though and (since she doesn't have much hair) it works just fine for her!

    I've actually never had Kraft dinner. Brian loves the stuff but it just looks incredibly gross to me. People are always shocked when I tell them this.

    I laughed at the pumping in your video. That is so me...5x a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't seen the second one, too funny! I agree with Ann below, don't think it has to be all or nothing. Sure, I agree with some of these crunchy sentiments, but not all of them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved