Sunday, March 25, 2012

have faith


End of the day, nearly bed time, headache persisting, on day seven now.


B is struggling to sleep.  He would not sleep unless held last night.  I clocked a record three hours of interrupted sleep on the couch with a burp cloth under my head and a baby in my arms.


On my heart tonight: friendships and change, friendships and sustainability.  When do you say enough, it's not working?  When do you confess, apologize, ask for forgiveness?


Feeling discouraged, weary, worn down.  Health problems stacked on top of health problems along with lack of sleep equals one tired mama.


But there is hope in Matthew 11:28 and Deuteronomy 33:27.


I want to live a life that counts.


I want to remember what's important.


I want to be honest.


I want to grow


and learn.


Change


and adapt.


I want to be a better person.


I have a lot of work to do.



3 comments:

  1. lots of love to you, mama. sounds like we're in the thick of similar sleep deprivation. hang in there.

    I wish I had answers to the friendship questions. I have been pondering a lot of the same recently.

    (baby crying, must run)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) We most certainly ALL have a lot of work to do. I have friendship issues myself. After the loss of my babies it became clear who my real friends were... sad but true. Hope you get your answers soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tired, too tired to be coherent, but I want you to know I understand, especially the friendship bit.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved