Saturday, March 31, 2012

oh, saturday


Rain


Orange Balloon



Baking

I reached a point this afternoon, a tipping point actually, wherein I decided to abandon all hope of a clean house and clothes and bake instead.

It was the right decision.


Blueberry muffins - egg free!  Never again will I beg J to run out for blueberry muffins on a Saturday morning.  These are SO good, and I know exactly what goes in them - pure goodness.  Used Our Life in the Kitchen recipe again, but substituted flax seed and water for eggs.

Text messages from the grocery store:

J: Two packs of bay leaves?
Me: Two bay leaves, sorry.
J: How do I buy just two leaves?
Me: lol, buy one pack, sorry.

Eating twelve blueberry muffins after B is in bed.  J doesn't like them, someone's gotta do it.

Baby Kisses


5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love you guys! Hope I get to kiss those baby cheeks soon! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and yummy looking muffins! Love sweet sweet B's smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah sounds like our weekend though we were making hot cross buns! We made 56 of them and gave most of them away. Paying it forward in 2012! Wish we could drop a few in to you! In exchange for muffins, of course!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post!! Those muffins look delicious, and you guys are so cute! Love his beaming little smile (: and orange balloon (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post!! Those muffins look delicious, and you guys are so cute! Love his beaming little smile (: and orange balloon (;

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved