Monday, March 26, 2012

to dream is to hope


I really like Twitter!  I don't fully understand it, but I've been having a lot of fun with it.  The other night I was on the couch in the living room, J was on the computer in his office.  (I should "show" you his office someday, it's in a closet, so when he is in his office he's only half in because he can't fit his entire self.)


I yelled for him to come out to the living room.  He promptly popped his head around the door.  I smiled at him, "I'm tweeting!!"


He stared at me, clearly not impressed.


"This is fun, J!"


He raised his eyebrows, went back to his office.


I've been making a lot of changes in my life, some more important than joining Twitter (like praying a whole lot more) and I'm having a good time.


I'm reaching out, connecting, joining, growing.


I want to do what I love, have fun, and stretch myself.


I want to achieve my dreams, even though the idea is daunting


Here's four of my BIG dreams.  I think writing them down is good practice.


1. Have more faith. Go to the cross for every single problem, idea and thought. Rely on Jesus for everything.
2. Write the book that is currently a huge stack of thoughts and piecemeal stories on my desk (I should show you my office someday too, it's tucked in a little spot in our bedroom).
3. Buy our forever home, which will come with a small bit of land and gorgeous Craftsman home of course!
4. Find the strength and courage to have another baby.


I told you they were big ones!


What are your dreams?

2 comments:

  1. Number 4... goodness I hope you can.

    I want to so badly, but I don't think it'll ever happen for us. We're too broke and I'm too old for it to seem like a safe or sensible option :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you realise all of these dreams on your list, and many, many more.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved