Monday, April 2, 2012

cherry blossoms


When the cherry trees blossom at the state capitol photographers show up in droves.  It is absolutely gorgeous.


I walked down with a friend today to take pictures of the little ones with the trees blossoming behind them.  It's a beautiful time in our city, but it won't last very long.  There's a 91% chance of rain tomorrow, which will make the glorious trees look a bit less majestic.

But right now, they are stunning.









We walked home with pink blossoms on our clothes and the sun on our backs.  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, five days (or more!) of rain coming.

4 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE cheery blossoms! Beautiful photos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Those trees are really gorgeous. Nothing like them around where I live. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that just put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had cherry blossoms in my area, I absolutely love them.

    Don't forget to enter The Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog for a chance to enter a dress!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved