Friday, June 22, 2012
1. I spent way too much time this morning sprucing up my contact icons (twitter, facebook, etc).
2. Last week I re-structured my email accounts. I linked all of my accounts so I wouldn't have to check more than one. When I didn't receive any email from the blog's account I didn't think anything of it. This morning I learned that the "link all accounts" button did not do its job. If you email, I respond. I promise. And I usually do so within a few days. I know how hard it can be to write an email when you're grieving. I'm sorry if you've been waiting on a response, I am nearly caught up now.
3. I'm behind on everything.
4. Bennett is going through a very intense mama phase. VERY INTENSE. I feel very, very loved, but I also feel very, very tired. After months of refusing to sleep anywhere but his crib, he now spends most of the night in our bed. Apparently we're bed sharing now ... ?
5. After a difficult morning I wrapped a diaper clad Bennett up in a blanket to nurse and snuggle. He fell asleep. It was heavenly to hold his warm, calm, sleeping body. It was like newborn days all over again. I nearly cried.
6. This week J began working for the hospital now and again to help us reach our goal of paying off the loans we accrued at our respective colleges. We miss him.
7. I should not be blogging. No, really, I should not. But I would rather do this than clean, or write, or edit. At least it rained today so I didn't have to water the garden. Thank you, Oregon, for your very reliable weather.
8. Bennett and lemon - just because.