Monday, July 23, 2012

rest


I need a hammock by the ocean and a good book.


Doesn't that sound nice?


We're going camping at the end of the week (B's first time!) and I know it will be fun, but the planning of it is exhausting.


There are a lot of other things going on too.


I'm always afraid my head will explode if I don't blog because it helps me decompress so much, but I have to take a break.


I'm going to pack everything we own (so it seems) and then head out for some quality time with these guys:


When standing and eating it is best to hold your cracker in so you don't lose it.

J walked in the door and hit the floor for some B time. Love him.

I don't know if you can tell, but B has a bruise next to his mouth. He shut his face in a book.


I'll be on instagram etc., but not as much.  And I'll be back here next week.  I'll miss you!

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your family... and take lots of pictures. We'll all be needing the B fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will miss you too - have a great time!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll put aside my own camping-phobia and say "have a fantastic time!". A friend sent photos of his family camping with their 2 month old and I wondered if they'd all gone insane - I thought I was doing well if I got to the local shops when my wee one was 2 months old. Hope B is feeling less snuffly - outdoor living's probably just the thing for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandma advise, is to take your playpen. It will save you alot of running around, of course he might have to sleep in one too, have LOT'S of fun.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved