Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ten months!


I can't believe he will be a year in two months.  I wish you all could come to the party.  It's not so much a birthday party as a 'thanks for being there for us through it all.'

Remember a year ago when I was so anxious and worried Bennett wouldn't come home with us?  And now we have a crazy busy ten month old.

Normally I would post about how he is and what he's doing, but today I feel compelled to encourage you to hold onto hope.  If you're anxious, or sad, or worried your second (or fifth) chance may not come, hold onto hope.  Life doesn't always go how we expect, but when the worst happens it doesn't have to be the end of everything good.







8 comments:

  1. I just can't believe our boys are 10 months old! Seriously. It's been a fantastic ride that's for sure <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sooooo cute, and I can tell from his pictures he's a busy, busy guy!!! So much to do and explore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When the worst happens it does not need to be the end of everything good."

    I think that line alone will carry me in the months ahead. I may use it like a mantra until it feels real. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's becoming a little man. Just think of how busy he's going to keep you in the next 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little boy came through my express self checkout line at work yesterday. He looked similar to Bennett and I told his momma as such. She commented that she likes the name Bennett and that you don't hear it much nowadays.

    Thought you'd like to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's so big! and sooo cute! Great encouraging post <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we could come to his party, too! Juliet's is on the 18th of August. Keep it free!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved