Saturday, August 25, 2012

2:30 am


Please tell me your child does this too.



When Bennett learned how to crawl he pulled this stunt one night. I hope the trend continues for this milestone. I can't take another night like last night. J and I were both so frustrated with him by the time 2:30 rolled around.

I guess running around the park for two hours yesterday morning wasn't enough exercise. We took the plunge on the community center membership. It will be so nice to have somewhere to go this fall and winter. I have to get Bennett out of the house at least three times a week or we start to annoy each other.

And I am going to get in shape! I am at a very healthy weight, and I think I look quite good all things considered (two back to back pregnancies and lots of stress eating) but I want to be in shape as well as a healthy weight. We took a bit of a gamble when we purchased the membership. Our goal is to work out together, but if Bennett won't tolerate the on site child care we will have to go it alone and that will be much more difficult.

My goals are to maintain my current weight (within a couple pounds. I have a bit of wiggle room right now. Thank goodness, I love sweets) tone things up a bit and be able to keep up with Bennett.

How did I start with Bennett's night waking and end up at fitness goals? Extreme sleep deprivation makes the brain an incoherent mess. When Bennett sleeps through the night we are having a party. You're invited. Bring cake.

*I don't know why my blog background isn't working. I hope to have it fixed soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes! C was up at 530am this morning SCREAMING his head off and nothing could get him to calm down. He kept trying to eat his fingers so his teeth are hurting him.

    I was and still am in full zombie mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this was so sweet to watch and made me smile, but I'm sorry you all were up at 2:30 am! I think when Allie AND Bennett start sleeping through the night we need to throw a major party!!! I'm thinking slumber party! :)

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first question is why is he not sleeping in a crib or playpen?
    As a grandma and mom my opinion is he should be contained so he can go back to sleep learning that sleeping through the night is a good thing to do. I am not criticizing just wondering why he is not 'contained'...in something.
    He sounds very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got to take a nap today!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved