Friday, August 3, 2012

29 tomorrow


but I've already received the best present.


My sister's third baby, sweet Ali, was born this afternoon.  She's a little earlier than expected at 35.5 weeks.  She is in the NICU, but doing well.


And then there's my boots:




Man, I am not a fashion blogger.  Most of the time they stand with their legs crossed like they have to pee - have you noticed?  Maybe it's slimming?


Way too hot to wear them right now.  We broke 90 today.  First time this summer, I think.  Tomorrow is expected to be 101.  Mercy.


Despite the heat this has already been a great birthday.  Full of sweetness and unexpectedness.



Now I just need some (egg free) cupcakes.  I always try to eat my weight in cupcakes on my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! So young still. The boots look fab. I hope you have a magical day.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! So happy for the wonderful news about your sister and niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! you're exactly 9 days older than me!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved