Wednesday, August 1, 2012

8.1.12


I'M SO FRUSTRATED!


^^ that's how I feel today.


B is eating my sandal, which is on my foot.


I'm ignoring him.  He won't nap, he has to play by himself for a while.  It's only fair, right?


I am nearly out of my head crazy frustrated right now.  Life just isn't behaving how I want it to.  I know that makes no sense at all, but I just need to vent for a second so I can be a fabulous mom the rest of the day (I may have snapped at B when he giggled and pulled my hair when I tried to nap him :(


My mom is taking B for the night.  I am going to SLEEP all night WITHOUT nursing and tomorrow morning things will look brighter.  I've been nursing for nearly eleven months.  I need a break.


And now I'm going to find every piece of chocolate in this here house and eat it.  That will help, I'm sure.

11 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) i hope tonight helps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...the WHINE face. As much as I love Kaia's face...my least favourite expression is the whine-y one. Hope you have a wonderful sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and rest are sure to help! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed. Enjoy the sleep and chocolate!!!!

    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace is three months old and already I need a break!! lol.

    Enjoy your well-deserved evening/night off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take a break, rest, take another break, take a hot shower, eat chocolate, let grandma spoil him, then you will be better at least for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole night of uninterrupted sleep? You'll be a new woman in the morning!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juju throws herself backwards and whacks her head on the ground whenever I leave her side at the moment. Uber frustrating when I have a toddler who is toilet training meaning I can't be there for her Every. Single. Second. I might ship her off to your mum's place for the night as well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your night off, you deserve it momma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're sleeping in right now. And that the chocolate was yummy and, of course, helpful.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved