Wednesday, August 8, 2012

eight things


1. Ali is doing really well!  My sister sent me a picture of her IV and CPAP free!


2. I folded somewhere around seven loads of laundry for my sister today.

3. My mom works so hard for me and my siblings.  Will someone please send her to Paris?


4. If you need Bennett to hold still, put him in a life jacket on his back.  Like a turtle he can't roll over, which means he can't crawl away.


5. We are going to Hawaii in January!  And we're taking Bennett.  Help.

6. J made me cupcakes for my birthday.  I didn't love them, but I am slowly working my way through the frosting ... (eww, right?).

7. The ebook will be available September 1st.  I hope.  We're SO close.

8. Bennett's first birthday is in one month!!  I can't believe we've almost had a year with him






3 comments:

  1. Those last two pictures of B melt my heart. He is SO adorable!

    If you're up to it, I'd be thrilled to get together with you and talk Hawaii strategy, loan you my Maui guidebook, discuss "next car seat" issues with you, and anything else you might need for your next exciting adventure in parenthood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big year we've had. I think I should send my mum with your mum. Thank god for mums.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma's are the best, I don't know what I would do without mine. I hope one day to be able to take her on a vacation somewhere warm and sunny.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved