Thursday, August 23, 2012

favorite


B learning how to walk is by far my favorite milestone. I cannot get enough of his wobbly toddles. He found his Plum rice milk snacks today, proudly walked the package over to me and asked for some. I nearly died. The day he walks over and calls me mama I will be a heap on the floor. I just know it. 

I cannot wrap my mind around how much has changed in a year.

August 23, 2011: False labor!



August 23, 2012:



I can't believe he's mine


Sorry about duplicates Instagram friends. My phone is usually the closest camera.

I will be spending the next few days watching B learn and proclaiming his greatness. You are more than welcome to join me.

What's your favorite baby milestone?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe he's almost a year old! Way to go B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even after almost a year, it still amazes me how much he looks like Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved