Monday, August 6, 2012

sweet life


I have a few cute pictures from our time with B's cousins, but before I share those I want to share pictures of my new niece:


Alison Joy born 8/3/12 weighing 5 lbs 15 oz.  Sweet girl is doing so well despite coming earlier than we expected!




While my sister and her husband care for their new little one my mom is helping with the two older kids.  I stayed over Sunday night to help out.  B loves playing with his cousins.



This grandma works SO hard.



We have the eldest push a stroller, otherwise we can't go on a walk (unless we use the Ergo and it's way too hot for that).





4 comments:

  1. Sweet girl!!! Looks like they are having fun together! :) Did Bennett pop a top tooth?? xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweetie! Welcome miss Ali Joy! :D She looks like she's doing so well. Is she on a cpap type thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful and I hope she continues to do well. BTW, I LOVE B's smiles! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicu is so hard, our first grand daughter was there for three weeks, she was 2pds 11oz at birth.
    In fact out of six grand children four were in nicu at least for a few days. take care.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved