Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bennett's First Birthday


I can do nothing but sit. I am so wiped out and run down. It's like I have the flu only my stomach doesn't hurt, except it does a little from the antibiotics ...

Here is B's first birthday in all its glory.

J decorated the backyard


Cake table


Photo banner


Craft table - had the little ones make sand jars as their party favors






The picnic table J built was a huge hit with the littles





I baked, J baked AND decorated





So many toys, we're going to save a few for later






From us




B did not enjoy his cake






 







J bought a red balloon for Charlotte


Bennett and Charlotte


Admiration


Ali is five weeks old now



Too much party


Ready to play after a long nap


This moment brought to you by J



11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful first birthday party! I have a little one who is soon to turn one as well. Where did you get that blue, purple, and green wooden toy (with the bead on top) from? I bet my Griffin would flip for something like that!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable party:) (I have that same tank top from Target!) My little man is turning 1 in a couple months and I never thought to lay down a blanket for him to open presents outside:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I love the one of him running with balloons tied to his tummy... so cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I hope you're feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like the best first birthday party! I agree with Crystal - those photos of Bennett in his nappy with the balloons are pure joy. I love Charlotte's balloon - big sister never far away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next best thing to actually being there! Thanks so much for sharing all of these.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful party!!!!

    Also, Caden has that wooden activity cube. He actually got it last Christmas and he LOVES it. Hope B does too!!!

    And no, you don't have to stop calling him a baby! I think they're "babies" until two, even though they're toddlers not infants :)

    Caden lost about 1.3 pounds between 9 and 12months. I'm sure you must be anxious and worried but B sounds like such an active little one <3 If he wasn't getting enough nutrients, he wouldn't have the energy for all that movement and development!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it! Especially love the pic with balloons tied around B. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, the "I don't like this cake!" face is priceless.


    B with a balloon bouquet tied around him is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved