Thursday, September 13, 2012


*Blogger is being evil. It won't let me change my font or do much of anything I normally do. I'm going to toss this up here despite its lack of a title and preferred formatting*

We are transitioning to fall, which means it's 40-50° in the morning and 80-90° by late afternoon. I have to change B multiple times a day and he still ends up either too hot or too cold.

I've been doing a lot of deep cleaning in preparation for B's birthday and the new season. I have a lot on my plate right now:

promoting Unexpected Goodbye (not excelling at this!).

preparing my heart to speak in mid-October.

jury duty at the end of September (not the best timing).

and watching a little seed of an idea slowly begin to take root and grow.

On Sunday I was asked if I would be interested in helping start a ministry for families who lose babies at our church. This is where I want to serve and where I want to be right now. I can't wait to see what happens.

I am stretched a bit thin. I want to make sure B and my family comes first and that's requiring some juggling. I am in a strange place right now. My life slowly changed after Charlotte died and now it's changing so fast it's all I can do to hold on and pray I am headed in the right direction. That's the wonderful thing about letting God take control; I can focus my energy on doing because I know He will point me in the right direction.

B is not so patiently waiting for his oatmeal. When he wakes me up at 6 am (or 5:45 even, sheesh!) I get some mama time in the morning while he plays independently. It's only fair.


I am doing my best (read J is doing it all) to craft it up for his birthday. I can't wait for the big day, but I will also be glad when it's over. And come November life will settle down for a couple weeks before the holiday craziness begins. Looking forward to that short respite so I can breathe and drink hot chocolate and enjoy the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved