Sunday, September 9, 2012

can you help me?


Do you live in Oregon?

In the Willamette Valley?

I need your help.

On October 13th I will be speaking at a memorial event in Clackamas, Oregon. The event raises funds for A Butterfly's Touch, which provided our wonderful memory box when Charlotte died, but it also gives families a chance to come together and remember.

October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. There are memorial ceremonies and walks all over the country on or around October 15th. I think a large city like Portland should have a big October memorial gathering for our babies.

Will you come?

Will you help me spread the word?

Will you help me grow this event?

More information HERE.

Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved