Thursday, September 6, 2012

kindle version available!!


UPDATE: The Kindle edition is not working right now. We hope to have it up and running soon!

The Kindle version of Unexpected Goodbye is available for purchase!!

You can buy it HERE.

We are still working on having Unexpected Goodbye available for the Nook and other devices. Converting it to Kindle just about did my brain in. I need a day before I start trying to sort out converting to epub.

Thank you for your patience. And thank you to Ann for being determined to make it happen and Teri (ebookeditor.com) for advice!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the book up on Amazon!!! I know this is going to help so many families over time, as well as simply letting them know they are not alone.

    You're my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought it for my Kindle! I can't wait to start reading it. Congrats on being published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I was waiting for the Kindle version!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved