Saturday, September 15, 2012

mastitis!


I have so many cute pictures to share from B's birthday party.


BUT

A few hours after the party I felt really, really sick. We went to urgent care for an official diagnosis of mastitis and a prescription for antibiotics.

My fever was 101.9 at the hospital. So.not.fun.

Pictures of B's party coming soon. J decorated the yard so nicely and all of our friends and family came. It was a great day (with a few mama tears). And B was so patient with us as we went to the hospital and then hung out in the car waiting for my prescription to be filled over an hour past his bedtime.



I have never gone from feeling fine to unable to move from the couch in a matter of hours. Strangest feeling.

To bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved