Saturday, October 13, 2012

memorial walk


My heart is full. A little sad too. I didn't have a chance to take pictures with my camera actual so these are all from my phone. If you're on my instagram I apologize for the repeats.

We did manage to capture video from today. Once I have the audio J will match everything up and then I'll post it. And if anyone sends me pictures I'll post some of those as well.

I'm just glad I made it through without crying or passing out. There were a lot of people there (I'll share a number if I hear one) and public speaking is tough for me. It was nice to have a row of family and friends in the back. Thanks for showing up for my girl.





Beautiful sad day.

It's always good to speak her name.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job. My husband and I really related to the words you spoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job. My husband and I really related to the words you spoke.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved