Sunday, October 21, 2012

remind me


Someone smack me upside the head and remind me how good I have it. I can't seem to shake this grumpy bad mood. I am beyond out of sorts and cannot figure out why.


I think I need to sit down and write all my blessings out daily, maybe even hourly, until I shake the black cloud riding on my shoulders. Poor J. Poor B. Mama is trying to snap out of the fall doldrums. I didn't know I could get the fall doldrums. I LOVE fall; I have no idea what is wrong with me.

On the bright side of things, B tossed a "cheese" face my way when I snapped his picture this morning. I thought it was a fluke, but I can't get a picture without it now.








Something about the drama behind his new smile makes me think the toddler years are going to be tough.

4 comments:

  1. That face made me actually laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a goofy smile, that's awesome!

    And don't feel bad. I've been in a funk lately too. I don't think it's so much fall as it is knowing the cold weather is about here as well as shorter days. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the photos of B, he is gorgeous. I have no advice with the mood thing, I am right there with you at the moment. I cannot shake it and have been trying to remind myself just how lucky I am. It's not working at the moment sadly but hopefully we will both get there.

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved