Wednesday, December 26, 2012

resolution


I have resolutions this year! I never make New Year's resolutions, but last year I tossed one out, and was able to keep it, so I thought hey, why not make FOUR this year?

1. Stick to our budget!! No more tossing the budget out for a month (hey there December) because we didn't factor in Christmas presents. And no more laziness when it comes to recording receipts. 

2. Set aside time every day to read the Bible.

3. Set aside time every day to write. I already do this, but less blogging, more focused writing. I need to fix up my office area upstairs and do the work of putting together the book I was writing before Unexpected Goodbye came along and asked to be written. Writing a paragraph on a napkin when it comes to me as B is eating breakfast isn't working very well.

4. Baby! My 2012 resolution was to avoid a third pregnancy, but in 2013 I would like to have another baby, or at least begin the journey of having my last baby. I'm a little nervous about this because I'm ready, but I don't know when the next baby will come. Or if the next baby will come.

I'm just ready for more of this. My heart says it's time.


What are your resolutions for the new year?

3 comments:

  1. That picture takes my breath away a little. A sweet face of a rainbow baby can't be beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Love my comment on last years post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, wishing you all the very best for 2013. Love that photo. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved