Tuesday, December 10, 2013

one month


Ainsleigh is almost six weeks! I want to do monthly pictures like I did for Bennett so I quickly snapped a couple today even though it's a little late.



Ainsleigh is doing really well. Days can be hard because she is awake a lot and wants to be held (plus she seems to have a touch of colic in the evenings) but she dos so well at night I can handle the hard days.

Bennett and I are doing much better. The adjustment period was rough, but we have a good routine now. I'm getting better at taking him on outings, which he really needs. Although this insane weather we are having is making it very difficult to leave the house.

In some ways having two is not as hard as I thought it would be, but in other ways it is MUCH harder than I imagined.

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable. take care and enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! So happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so encouraging to read. I just had our second, a little girl, 5 days ago. So in the midst of crazy hormones in this initial postpartum phase and our 3 yo adjusting to being a big brother, its hard to imagine ever having a routine. Your Ainsleigh is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first month was SO hard. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Things are still hard, but I am figuring out a routine and how to juggle two. You're doing a great job, mama. Hang in there!

      Delete

thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved